- How women's brains process what is seen, heard and felt, depending on whether they are in "Hunting Mode" versus "Gathering Mode" (explaining everything from how women shop to why women cry)
- What motivates women to act, react, interrupt and multitask
- The simple things that spell R-o-m-a-n-c-e for women
- How to support a woman when she's overwhelmed and exhausted
- How to turn chatter and endless details into productivity and intimacy
- To listen to women to create safety, connection, peace and space, giving them the ability to be gracious, patient, trusting and kind
- How women instinctively relate to sex and what they need to have it, enjoy it and climax, so that sex is a joy instead of a chore, burden or duty
- What her feelings really are to her, how to honor them, and how they get hurt when you don't mean to
- Why the biology of female reproduction effects our drives to find a partner, have children, nurture others, and even stop nurturing others.
- How to save both of you from the rampaging Rage Monster, turning disaster into victory.
- And much, much more!
Each Session is accompanied by optional prompts to help people with different "learning languages" assimilate and act upon the information more quickly and deeply. These include:
- Self-Review Questions
- Exercises to:
- Journal/Reflection Questions
- Interview Questions
Talk to us directly and get answers to your questions: Toll Free: 800.418.9924 ext. 875 (International: 626.389.4927) or email: Consultant@understandmen.com
There's a reason people rave about our programs. No risk to finding out why!